A firm favorite amongst campervan & motorhome enthusiasts, the Movelite range of driveaway awnings offers models of high specification & quality for reassurance, peace of mind & years of trusted service. Constructed using our most technical lightweight 240HDE polyester for hard-wearing weather protection, wherever your holiday may take you.
NEW for 2022 is the Movelite T3E. Designed in the popular side-by-side style, meaning the front of the awning faces the same direction as the front of your vehicle, the modular concept of this awning means it can be as big or as small as required at any given time, within reason. As standard, the awning is spacious yet modest with a large open front porch, ideal for couples or small families. An optional porch door can be purchased to enclose this porch, at which point the central door can be rolled completely back and suddenly you have a large enclosed living area, with plenty of room for bedroom pods. A sun canopy can be zipped to the porch to further extend the sheltered area, then finally, a rear sleeping annex can be added to create a private sleeping area without encroaching on the main living space of the awning.
The contemporary design of the 2/3rds zip back door, along with the aesthetically pleasing new colorway means this drive-away awning will be the perfect complement to any campervan or motorhome.
As you would expect from our premium drive-away collection, high-end features are in abundance here, including a full mesh flyscreen on the front door and zip-up curtains. This specification coupled with the flexibility on offer means that the T3E will tick a lot of boxes when choosing your perfect awning.
|Footprint:||310 x 375cm (+120cm cowl depth)|
|Rail Connection Length:||245cm|
|Brand Manufacturers||Outdoor Revolution|
|Awning Type||Drive Away Awnings|
|Frame Type||Air / Inflatable|
|Fit Height Range||255 - 305cm|
|Key Features:||• 240HDE Hex high density all-weather lightweight fabric
• Hydrostatic head 4000mm
• Oxygen Air Frame with Dynamic Speed & Intelligent Frame relief valve system
• LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the Air Frame System (T’s & C’s apply)
• Porch door & rear annex accessory options
• Zip back front door with Phoenix mesh ventilation full zip across the panel
• Integral front canopy with side windows
• Tinted roof light windows
• Left & right-hand cowl access doors
• Interconnecting cowl door with ventilation for easy vehicle access
• Tinted PVC windows with zip-up fracture design curtains
• Hanging points for optional 2 & 4 berth sleeping inner tent
• Reflective guylines with quick adjusters
• 4mm & 6mm twin connection piping
• Adjustable pegging system with elastic bungee intermediates
• Lumi Link & uplighter compatible
• Includes pump, peg set, storm straps, and carry bag