This family porch is now available in 4 sizes and is designed for the camper who demands extra space and comfort. The 225 and 275 models have been designed for the touring campers and have the cost option of a lightweight Aluminium frame. The 380 and 430 models are specifically designed for today's seasonally sited and winter campers. The extra strong Ten Cate materials along with the added cost options to upgrade to a 28mm steel frame and winter package, will cater to all.
Dual gradient roof / Use of internal or external pegging points allows the mudwalls to be positioned inside or outside.
|235 – 255 cm
|With steel frame = 39 kg (approx.)
|430 x 240 cm
|25 or 28 mm EasyGrip steel
|Roof and wall material
|TenCate All Season coated polyester.
|Can be rolled down or zipped out. Two front panels with central zip.
|Both panels are fitted with a door, part fly screen and sewn in rear cushion pads.
- Two cushion pads fitted to the rear legs to avoid damage to the caravan
- Fitted with Safe Lock System
- Fitted with tunnels for canopy stub poles
• Roof material: Ten Cate All Season coated polyester
• Wall material: Ten Cate All Season coated polyester
• Frontpanels: Both front panels are fitted with a door and can be rolled down or zipped out.
• Sidepanels: Both panels are fitted with a door and can be zipped out. Part fly screen fitted to both side panels.
• Privacy Blinds: External zipped privacy blinds fitted to De Luxe model only.
• Frame: 25 mm EasyGrip steel frame, 28mm EasyGrip steel frame or Fibre tech fibreglass frame.
• 2 Extra roof support poles in size 10-19, 2 extra front legs in size 15-19
• Covered zips in matching material for extra protection
• Fitted with Quick Lock profile
• Fitted with Safe Lock System
• Fitted with beading for Palma awning canopy
|Porch / Static Awnings
|Fit Height Range
|235 - 250 cm