Outdoor Revolution Movelite T4E Available For Pre-Order
Due Date December 2021
PREMIUM DRIVEAWAY AWNING WITH OPTIONAL ADD-ONS
A firm favourite amongst campervan & motorhome enthusiasts, the Movelite range of driveaway awnings offers models of high specification & quality for reassurance, peace of mind & years of trusted service. Constructed using our most technical lightweight 240HDE polyester for hard-wearing weather protection, wherever your holiday may take you.
Based on the successful blueprint of our longstanding Movelite T4 PC, the T4E is NEW for 2022 and features an array of exciting options making it the perfect choice for larger families or those who appreciate a spacious touring experience. Designed in the popular side-by-side style, meaning the front of the awning faces the same direction as the front of your vehicle, the modular concept means it can be extended as required at any given time. As standard the awning is spacious with a large open front porch, an optional porch door can be purchased to enclose this porch, at which point the central door can be rolled completely back and suddenly you have a huge enclosed living area, with plenty of room for bedroom pods. A sun canopy can be zipped to the porch to further extend the sheltered area, then finally, a rear sleeping annex can be added to create a private sleeping area without encroaching on the main living space (or bedrooms) inside.
As you would expect from our premium drive-away collection, high-end features are in abundance here, including a full mesh flyscreen on the front door and zip-up curtains. The contemporary design of the 2/3rds zip back door, along with the aesthetically pleasing new colourway means this drive-away awning will be the perfect complement to any campervan or motorhome.
• 240HDE Hex high density all weather lightweight fabric
• Hydrostatic head 4000mm
• Oxygen Air Frame with Dynamic Speed & Intelligent Frame relief valve system
• LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the Air Frame System (T’s & C’s apply)
• Zip on porch door & rear annexe accessory options
• Zip back front door with Phoenix mesh ventilation full zip across panel
• Integral front canopy with side windows
• Right side access door with Phoenix mesh
• Tinted roof light windows
• Left & right hand cowl access doors
• Double interconnecting cowl door with ventilation for easy vehicle access
• Tinted PVC windows with zip up fracture design curtains
• Hanging points for optional 2 & 4 berth sleeping inner tent
• Reflective guylines with quick adjusters
• 4mm & 6mm twin connection piping
• Adjustable pegging system with elastic bungee intermediates
• Lumi Link & uplighter compatible
• Includes pump, peg set, storm straps and carry bag
Total Weight 26.63kg
Pack Size 86x52x44cm
Footprint 310 x 515cm (+100cm cowl depth)
Rail Connection Length 260cm
|Brand Manufacturers||Outdoor Revolution|
|Awning Type||Drive Away Awnings|
|Frame Type||Air / Inflatable|
|Fit Height Range||255 - 305cm|
240HDE Hex high density all weather lightweight fabric.
Hydrostatic head 4000mm.
Oxygen Air Frame with Dynamic Speed & Intelligent Frame relief valve system.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the Air Frame System (T’s & C’s apply).
Zip on porch door & rear annexe accessory options.
Zip back front door with Phoenix mesh ventilation full zip across panel.
Integral front canopy with side windows.
Right side access door with Phoenix mesh.
Tinted roof light windows.
Left & right-hand cowl access doors.
Double interconnecting cowl door with ventilation for easy vehicle access.
Tinted PVC windows with zip-up fracture design curtains.
Hanging points for optional 2 & 4 berth sleeping inner tent.
Reflective guylines with quick adjusters.
4mm & 6mm twin connection piping.
Adjustable pegging system with elastic bungee intermediates.
Lumi Link & uplighter compatible.
Includes pump, peg set, storm straps, and carry bag.